This pasta microgreens recipe is hearty and rich. Simple ingredients and easy instructions make this Prosciutto Pasta with Pea Shoots recipe one of our Infinite go-to recipes.
- 2 ounces Pea Tendrils (Pea Shoots)
- .5-ounce Scallion Microgreens
- 1 large clove garlic
- 3 tablespoons butter or olive oil, or a mixture
- 4 ounces cremini mushrooms, sliced
- 1-ounce prosciutto, chopped
- 3 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese, plus additional cheese for the table
- ½ pound bow-tie pasta
- Heat a large pot of salted water for the pasta.
- When the water has come to a boil, add the pasta, and cook about 7 minutes, until al dente.
- Mash the garlic with a pinch of salt to form a paste. Mix with the butter or oil.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the garlic butter or oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add the mushrooms, and sauté over medium heat for a few minutes, until the mushrooms have wilted. Stir in the prosciutto, cook another few seconds, then remove from the heat.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the skillet. Return the skillet to the heat.
- Add the pea shoots to the skillet (if the pea shoots have long stems, cut them into pieces). Add the remaining garlic butter or oil, and cook over medium heat, stirring for a minute or two, until the pea shoots have just wilted and the ingredients are well mixed.
- Add the cheese, season with salt and pepper, top with Scallion microgreens.
And be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this Microgreens Recipe
You might also like
- How Long Do Microgreens Last After Harvest?
- Chef’s Recipe: Strawberry Pear Salad
- Lobster Ravioli With Creamy Pesto Crab Sauce
- Infinite Sunflower Guacamole