If you’re in the mood for a rich and decadent microgreens recipe, try our staff’s favorite pasta dish with lobster and crab. This microgreens recipe is made with Infinite Harvest’s Basil and Arugula Microgreens Pesto.
- 1 package lobster ravioli—or homemade if you’re ambitious
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallot
- 2 cloves garlic—minced
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/8 cup lobster stock
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup grated Pecorino
- 2 – 3 Tbsp Infinite Harvest Basil/Arugula Microgreens Pesto
- 1/2-pound jumbo lump crab meat
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat melt the butter.
- Add in the shallot and garlic and cook until translucent.
- Add in the cream, salt and pepper, and stock then stir.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes stirring the entire time.
- Add in the cheese and stir until completely blended in.
- Add in the pesto and cook for 4-5 minutes or until thickened.
- Add in the crab and cook for a minute.
- Prepare ravioli as per package instructions.
- Toss cooked ravioli in sauce and plate.
- Top with Infinite Harvest Micro Arugula.
Shrimp or cooked scallops can easily be added to this dish. Add a pinch or two of red pepper flakes, if desired, as well!
And be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this Microgreens Recipe
Infinite Harvest’s Basil/Arugula Microgreens Pesto is made with arugula and basil microgreens. Once prepared, this microgreens recipe will keep for several days in the fridge, tightly covered.
You might also like
- How Long Do Microgreens Last After Harvest?
- Chef’s Recipe: Strawberry Pear Salad
- Prosciutto Pasta With Pea Shoots
- Infinite Sunflower Guacamole