Avocados are a tasty, nutrient-dense fruit—yes, they’re a fruit! Infinite Harvest sunflower microgreens add even more nutrients to this easy-to-make, highly versatile microgreens recipe.
- 2 Avocados
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Sunflower Microgreens roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Red onion finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Salsa mild, medium, or hot
- Jalapeno peppers, chili peppers, or ghost peppers, as desired
- Place avocado, lime juice, and salt in a bowl and mash into a chunky mixture.
- Roughly chop sunflower microgreens.
- Stir in sunflower microgreens, red onion, and salsa.
- Use immediately. If storing, keep tightly wrapped or covered in the refrigerator.
Enjoy as a dip for chips and fresh vegetables or spread on a sandwich or wrap.
And be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this microgreens recipe
You might also like
- How Long Do Microgreens Last After Harvest?
- Chef’s Recipe: Strawberry Pear Salad
- Prosciutto Pasta With Pea Shoots
- Lobster Ravioli With Creamy Pesto Crab Sauce