As an entree or a side, The Infinite Strawberry Salad with Poppyseed Dressing is a microgreens recipes hit. It contains an array of macronutrients and micronutrients.
1/2 head Sweet Crisp Lettuce
2oz. Arugula Microgreens
.5oz Scallion Microgreens
.5oz Sunflower Microgreens
1/2 Cup Chopped Strawberries
1 Kiwi, sliced
1/4 Cup Fresh Blueberries
1/2 Large Avocado, chopped
1-2 Tbsp Chopped Almonds
2 Tbsp Crumbled Feta Cheese
Optional: Grilled Chicken
1/2 Cup Sunflower Oil
3 Tbsp Bragg’s Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
3 Tbsp Honey
1/4 Tsp salt (or to taste)
1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
1 Cup Fresh Strawberries, chopped
1 Tbsp Poppyseeds
For the Dressing:
1. In a blender combine vinegar, honey, mustard, salt, and strawberries. Blend the mixture until smooth. Strain it through a fine sieve and then return the liquid to the blender.
2. Run the blender on high and slowly add the oil. The dressing should thicken and become a little creamy. Stir in poppyseeds. It will store in the fridge for up to a week.
For the salad:
1. Place all ingredients in a bowl/large plate. Pour dressing on top.
And be sure to take a photo of your strawberry salad and other microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this microgreens recipe
Where to Buy Infinite Harvest
Infinite Harvests’ microgreens and living lettuces can be ordered online and picked up at the company’s vertical farm in Lakewood, CO Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Infinite Harvest microgreens are available for purchase at select grocery stores along the Colorado front range and at over 30 Whole Foods Market locations in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas.
You might also like
- Wedge Salad: Infinite Harvest Microgreens & Il Porcellino Pork Belly
- How Long Do Microgreens Last After Harvest?
- Prosciutto Pasta With Pea Shoots
- Lobster Ravioli With Creamy Pesto Crab Sauce