Chef Preston Phillips of Grind Kitchen uses Infinite Harvest Living Bibb Lettuce in his signature Strawberry Pear Salad. Watch Chef Preston’s video for a step-by-step guide to make this multi-flavored dish.
- Infinite Harvest Living Bibb lettuce
- Gorgonzola Cheese
- Toss Bibb lettuce in vinaigrette dressing.
- Slice strawberries and pears, and plate.
- Top with gorgonzola cheese and pecans.
Inside this Living Lettuce Recipe
Where to Buy Infinite Harvest
Infinite Harvests’ microgreens and living lettuces can be ordered online and picked up at the company’s vertical farm in Lakewood, CO Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Infinite Harvest microgreens are available for purchase at select grocery stores along the Colorado front range and at over 30 Whole Foods Market locations in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas.
You might also like
- Hearty Citrus Salad with Microgreens Recipe
- Wedge Salad: Infinite Harvest Microgreens & Il Porcellino Pork Belly
- How Long Do Microgreens Last After Harvest?
- Chef Spotlight: Chef Preston Phillips