Originating in the countryside of Argentina and Uruguay, Chimichurri is a table condiment and sauce for cooking. As a microgreens recipe, Infinite Harvest Chimichuri adds flavor as well as extra micronutrients to any meal.
Use Infinite Microgreen Chimichurri Sauce as a marinade for cooking vegetables or chicken or spoon it on top of cooked meat dishes.
- 4 oz of Infinite Harvest Mixed Microgreens (Best using a mix of microgreens with spicy varieties such as: Radish, Arugula, or our Spicy Mix.
- ¼ Cup red wine vinegar
- 1 Garlic clove
- 1/2 Lemon squeezed
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt/pepper to taste.
- Optional: Tablespoon of sunflower seeds, or other nuts.
Combine all ingredients into your blender or food processor. Blend or process. Scrape down sides as needed to make sure all ingredients are chopped up. Let the sauce rest for 30 minutes so the flavors integrate.
Spoon the sauce generously over your food items of choice.
Be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Where to Buy Infinite Harvest
Infinite Harvests’ microgreens and living lettuces can be ordered online and picked up at the company’s vertical farm in Lakewood, CO Monday-Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Infinite Harvest microgreens are available for purchase at select grocery stores along the Colorado front range and at over 30 Whole Foods Market locations in Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri, and Texas.
You might also like
- Microgreens, a Polyphenol Powerhouse
- Pumpkin Bolognese, featuring Infinite Harvest Microgreens
- Infinite Apple Slaw With Microgreens