Besides being delicious, potato salad delivers nutritional benefits like vitamin C, potassium, fiber, and protein. Microgreens provide even more flavor and nutrients. This flavorful and hearty microgreens recipe is the perfect side dish.
- 4 cups baby red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- .5 oz Infinite Micro Wasabi
- .5 oz Infinite Harvest Micro Scallions
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp reduced fat mayonnaise
- Salt and fresh pepper
- Boil potatoes in salted water until soft, approx. 10 minutes.
Drain and let cool.
- While the potatoes are boiling, combine red onion, green pepper, mustard, olive oil, vinegar and mayonnaise and season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well and let the flavors marinate while the potatoes cook.
Once the potatoes are done and cool, mix into the bowl and add Scallion and Wasabi microgreens
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve room temperature or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Garnish with additional Wasabi microgreens
And be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this microgreens recipe