As a snack or a healthy side dish, apple slaw is an easy-to-make microgreens recipe. Our Infinite Apple Slaw with Microgreens is zesty, flavorful and healthy. Microgreens add spicy flavors and a nutty taste to an already vibrantly fresh dish.
- 1 Honeycrisp Apple – grated
- .5oz Infinite Harvest Kohlrabi microgreens
- .5oz Infinite Harvest Sunflower microgreens
- .5oz Infinite Micro Red Rambo Radish
- 1/8th cup fresh tarragon
- Lemon zest – to taste
- 1 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP lemon juice
- Salt, pepper – to taste
- Shredded gouda (optional)
In a small bowl, whisk olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
Combine the first five ingredients in a large bowl and drizzle with dressing. Mix well.
And be sure to take a photo of your microgreens recipes and tag @infiniteharvest on social.
Inside this microgreens recipe